The weather forecasters are all warning against very dangerous road conditions today due to the inevitable snow. For that reason, we’ll close until at least 3pm today. By 1pm, we’ll make a decision about the evening. If it clears up, we’ll open. If not, we’ll remain closed. In the meantime, we hope everyone will heed the warnings and stay home, safe and warm, with your knitting in-hand. Please check back for a decision about the evening hours.